Photos by Luke Awtry
- “Black Rabbit’s Red Flannel Hash is a rare punk record that succeeds as much on gnashing attitude as it does with wit, melody and musicality.” -Dan Bolles, Seven Days
- “I haven’t heard anything this raw in ages. Amazing stuff. 5/5.” –WRUV 90.1 FM
- “One of the best Vermont punk records in recent years.” -Seven Days
- “Roaring American Rockers Who Jolt Out A Punk/Garage Rock Voltage. This is huge ‘now’ rock n’ roll with a vibrant and high-flying NYC punk rock charge.” -Forkster
- “Every track will get stuck in your head for days.” -1 2 3 O’Clock 4 O’Clock Rock
- “Rockin’, poppy and punky with a sense of humor. Super fun.” -Jedd Kettler
- “Red Flannel Hash, the latest record from Burlington, VT’s Black Rabbit, is bursting at the seams with enough hard, fast guitar riffs to keep your head bouncing for weeks.” –The Deli
Pick up your copy today!
Thank you WRUV for the outstanding review!
Black Rabbit– Red Flannel Hash
Release date: 2015Jun23
Burlington-based Black Rabbit leave an impression their eclectric blend of punk, grunge and garage rock.”Nicky Says” shut up and listen, with catchy hooks set to thundering bass. “Too Good” and “Blue Sky” buzz through the eyes, the latter doubling down on the catchy. “Double Line” impresses with thundering drums and tasty licks. I haven’t heard anything this raw in ages. “Sayonara” leaves you in the dust thanks to well-timed drumbeats. “Rotten Egg” is vaguely reminiscent of a Ramones track (“Pinhead”).”The Original Original” (and pretty much every other song) convinces me that Jane (Boxall) can do no wrong on drums. Amazing stuff. “Where Do We Go” is a grand expression of the talent contained within Black Rabbit. All more the reason to see them live. Can’t get enough of the Red Flannel Hash here!
FCC: 1,4,9 (highlighted…
View original post 10 more words
Black Rabbit returns to the stage
on Friday, September 11
at Zero Gravity Brewery as part of
Burlington’s annual South End Art Hop!
Do not miss the first show since releasing our
The party starts at 5pm, set times to be announced.