This Sunday! Punk Rock Flea Market! Darlene and I will have a table set up with all of our beautiful merch for sale. Plus lots of other folks will be selling dazzling and interesting things. Located at Encounterworks Productions Salon, right next to the BTV Flea Market at 180 Flynn Ave. Stop by and say hi! Pick up our new CD that you’ve been meaning to buy! Plus we have new t-shirts and other cool stuff!
- “Black Rabbit’s Red Flannel Hash is a rare punk record that succeeds as much on gnashing attitude as it does with wit, melody and musicality.” -Dan Bolles, Seven Days
- “I haven’t heard anything this raw in ages. Amazing stuff. 5/5.” –WRUV 90.1 FM
- “One of the best Vermont punk records in recent years.” -Seven Days
- “Roaring American Rockers Who Jolt Out A Punk/Garage Rock Voltage. This is huge ‘now’ rock n’ roll with a vibrant and high-flying NYC punk rock charge.” -Forkster
- “Rockin’, poppy and punky with a sense of humor. Super fun.” -Jedd Kettler
- “Red Flannel Hash, the latest record from Burlington, VT’s Black Rabbit, is bursting at the seams with enough hard, fast guitar riffs to keep your head bouncing for weeks.” –The Deli
Pick up your copy today!
Photos by Morgan Laurie-Day