VPR included our performance of “Nicky Says” in their
Best of ‘Live From The Fort’ 2016!
“There have been so many great musicians on the show over this past year that when VuHaus asked us to select 10 songs for a best of 2016 list, it was hard to know where to begin!
We decided to choose acts that would best represent the broad sampling of Vermont talent and the diversity of musical genres that have graced the show in 2016. Enjoy!”
The Best Of Live From The Fort 2016:
Check out this 5 song set recorded live at Vermont Public Radio. A studio recording and multi-camera video shoot. We debut a brand new song and do an interview too!
“Live From The Fort is a music video series by Vermont Public Radio. The intimate performances, recorded at VPR studios in Colchester’s historic Fort Ethan Allen, provide an opportunity to discover and explore the rich and diverse contemporary music scene of Vermont.”
Watch it here:
Had an amazing time at Vermont Public Radio today! Recorded 5 songs live in the studio with a camera crew capturing all the action. Look for our episode of “Live From The Fort” to hit the web in mid-December!!
We are recording an episode of the web series “Live From The Fort” tomorrow, November 16, 2016. Playing live at the VPR studio! The episode will be published online in December. Very excited!
Live From The Fort is a music video series by Vermont Public Radio. The intimate performances, recorded at VPR studios in Colchester’s historic Fort Ethan Allen, provide an opportunity to discover and explore the rich and diverse contemporary music scene of Vermont.
The series seeks musicians from throughout the state working in a variety of musical genres. Through the music and casual conversation, the series connects music lovers with music makers in Vermont.
- “Black Rabbit’s Red Flannel Hash is a rare punk record that succeeds as much on gnashing attitude as it does with wit, melody and musicality.” -Dan Bolles, Seven Days
- “I haven’t heard anything this raw in ages. Amazing stuff. 5/5.” –WRUV 90.1 FM
- “One of the best Vermont punk records in recent years.” -Seven Days
- “Roaring American Rockers Who Jolt Out A Punk/Garage Rock Voltage. This is huge ‘now’ rock n’ roll with a vibrant and high-flying NYC punk rock charge.” -Forkster
- “Rockin’, poppy and punky with a sense of humor. Super fun.” -Jedd Kettler
- “Red Flannel Hash, the latest record from Burlington, VT’s Black Rabbit, is bursting at the seams with enough hard, fast guitar riffs to keep your head bouncing for weeks.” –The Deli
Pick up your copy today!