- “Black Rabbit’s Red Flannel Hash is a rare punk record that succeeds as much on gnashing attitude as it does with wit, melody and musicality.” -Dan Bolles, Seven Days
- “I haven’t heard anything this raw in ages. Amazing stuff. 5/5.” –WRUV 90.1 FM
- “One of the best Vermont punk records in recent years.” -Seven Days
- “Roaring American Rockers Who Jolt Out A Punk/Garage Rock Voltage. This is huge ‘now’ rock n’ roll with a vibrant and high-flying NYC punk rock charge.” -Forkster
- “Rockin’, poppy and punky with a sense of humor. Super fun.” -Jedd Kettler
- “Red Flannel Hash, the latest record from Burlington, VT’s Black Rabbit, is bursting at the seams with enough hard, fast guitar riffs to keep your head bouncing for weeks.” –The Deli
Pick up your copy today!
Black Rabbit returns to the stage
on Friday, September 11
at Zero Gravity Brewery as part of
Burlington’s annual South End Art Hop!
Do not miss the first show since releasing our
critically-acclaimed new album Red Flannel Hash!
Also on the bill are The Toes and Blue Button!
The party starts at 5pm, set times to be announced.
“I keep coming back to Black Rabbit’s 2015 record
Red Flannel Hash, which completely caught me by surprise
as one of the best Vermont punk records in recent years.”
Read the 7D review of Red Flannel Hash here:
“Black Rabbit’s Red Flannel Hash is a rare punk record
that succeeds as much on gnashing attitude
as it does with wit, melody and musicality.”