Happy to have made the list with many of Burlington’s best bands! They also posted our music video for “The Original Original”, scroll down towards the end of the article to check it out!
“Alt-weekly Seven Days holds an annual vote for Best in Burlington, an honor locals care about. A lot. Just about every restaurant in town posts a sign asking for your vote, and every band’s social media is littered with pleas. Inevitably though, it’s a popularity contest; Grace Potter will win whatever she is nominated for, even if it were Best Chef or Best Budget Chimneysweep. So this year the paper’s music department named their own, more interesting winners, and “Best Rock Artist/Group” went to Black Rabbit. Heavily indebted to the Ramones and anyone else who ever played CBGB, they’d surely win “Best Rock Influences” too.”
- “Black Rabbit’s Red Flannel Hash is a rare punk record that succeeds as much on gnashing attitude as it does with wit, melody and musicality.” -Dan Bolles, Seven Days
- “I haven’t heard anything this raw in ages. Amazing stuff. 5/5.” –WRUV 90.1 FM
- “One of the best Vermont punk records in recent years.” -Seven Days
- “Roaring American Rockers Who Jolt Out A Punk/Garage Rock Voltage. This is huge ‘now’ rock n’ roll with a vibrant and high-flying NYC punk rock charge.” -Forkster
- “Rockin’, poppy and punky with a sense of humor. Super fun.” -Jedd Kettler
- “Red Flannel Hash, the latest record from Burlington, VT’s Black Rabbit, is bursting at the seams with enough hard, fast guitar riffs to keep your head bouncing for weeks.” –The Deli
Pick up your copy today!